If you’re looking for a way to add that extra touch of style to your truck, look no further than exhaust tips. They’re easy to install, and they can help you stand out from the pack. But with so many options to choose from, how do you know which one is best for your rig? This article will explain all the different types of semi truck exhaust tips on the market today, as well as their pros and cons.
Why Exhaust Tips?
There are many reasons why you should consider installing exhaust tips on your truck.
- To improve the appearance of your truck. Exhaust tips add to the overall look of a vehicle by adding an element of style and class to it, especially if they are chrome-plated or stainless steel.
- To improve performance. A lot of people want their trucks to be louder than they already are, so they install aftermarket exhaust systems that produce more noise than stock ones do in order to achieve this effect. These are also known as ‘loud’ or ‘aggressive’ sounding exhaust systems because they make more noise than normal ones do when driving at high speeds.*
- For better fuel efficiency.
The Different Types of semi truck exhaust tips.
There are several types of semi-truck exhaust tips. Each has its own pros and cons, as well as a different price tag. The most common type is the stainless steel tip, which comes in either single or dual configurations.
The stainless steel tips are popular because they’re durable and have an attractive appearance they often feature intricate designs that make them stand out from other truck accessories. They also come in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs:
- Single-pipe tips are just what they sound like a single pipe sticking out from underneath your truck cab or trailer bed. These can be used on both trucks with diesel engines (which use two exhaust pipes) and those with gasoline engines (which use one).
- Dual-pipe versions feature two pipes instead of one; these may require some extra drilling if you want them installed properly on your vehicle’s frame.
Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
Stainless steel exhaust tips are the most popular type of exhaust tip. Stainless steel is a metal alloy that’s very resistant to corrosion, so it can last for years without rusting or corroding. Stainless steel exhaust tips are available in different finishes and styles, such as polished, brushed, or satin finishes; single-piece or three-piece designs; round shape or oval shape (which tends to be more expensive). You can also choose between painted finishes and polished bare metal ones the latter tend to look nicer but require regular maintenance if you want them looking pristine all the time!
Chrome-Plated Exhaust Tips
Chrome-plated exhaust tips are the most common type of truck exhaust tip. The process of chrome plating involves electroplating a metal with a layer of chromium and nickel, which makes it more resistant to corrosion. This coating can be applied to many different kinds of materials including steel, aluminum, and plastic.
Polished Exhaust Tips
Polished exhaust tips are the most popular type of exhaust tip. They’re made from stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish, which makes them easy to clean and gives them a more refined look than other types of exhaust tips.
Polished exhaust tips can be fitted on any size truck or trailer, so you don’t have to worry about finding ones that fit your truck perfectly–they’ll fit just about any vehicle!
G Exhaust is a semi-truck exhaust system manufacturer. We provide quality products for your semi trucks. Our products are designed to improve your fuel efficiency, reduce engine wear and tear, and increase your vehicle’s performance. We have several different models of semi-truck exhaust tips available on our website. We also offer custom services that allow you to specify the specifications of your exhaust system in order to meet your specific needs.
4641 FL-7, Davie, FL 33314, United States